Professional life coach for executives, professionals & business owners
Hi. My name is Anthea Rowberry, and I am the founder of an online coaching and training business serving clients around the world.
I coach accomplished professionals who are seeking more fulfillment, growth, and development to increase their self-awareness and make positive changes in their personal and professional lives.
Through research-informed, meta-dynamics coaching, workshops, and online programs, I help people like you make meaningful life changes, break through their blocks, and create more fulfillment.
Whether you’re looking to get unstuck, start a new chapter in your life, or develop yourself personally or professionally, I’m here to help you take your life to the next level.
I trust that this is the beginning of us working together, and I look forward to seeing you grow and shine on this journey.
Personal coaching for executives and professionals
My coaching process
Using various coaching tools and techniques, we work together collaboratively to help you embrace your strengths, align to your values, remove mental and emotional blocks, gain clarity, process your thoughts and feelings and make meaningful progress towards building a life you love.
Support & accountability
Upgrade your mindset and emotional intelligence
More about me
I was always a deep thinker, who questioned the status quo and looked for better ways of doing things.
Though I was ambitious, I wasn’t content to follow the crowd and wanted personal fulfillment as well as professional success. I didn’t see that in the people around me in my early corporate career, so I went on my own search to find it.
This led to me taking the path less traveled in life exploring various different philosophies, cultures, places, careers, businesses, and ideas.
I LOVE to learn.
As a true life-long learner, I am always reading, studying, and attending workshops and seminars. It’s my favorite thing to do and happens daily because I’m inherently curious to discover more.
Exploring ideas is my jam.
Especially ideas and skills related to human behaviour and psychology. I love exploring the overarching theories of psychology, particular techniques to help people heal, grow and thrive, and also deep-diving into understanding individual people.
This started with wanting to understand me and what it takes to find fulfillment in life.
I spent years studying and attending classes, workshops, and courses, on topics related to psychology, personal development, spirituality, religious philosophy, and techniques for changing ourselves. As well as academic learning, I did psychoanalysis twice a week, to truly understand myself, and read countless books on related topics.
Over the course of more than a decade, I went on a journey of self-exploration, growth, education, and dramatic change. I immersed myself in learning about human behavior and personal development.
Two key factors helped me to heal, grow and thrive professionally and personally:
- Mastering my own psychology, mindset & EQ; and
- Embracing the power of a quality support team around me.
Over my journey, I have consulted with dozens of professionals in healing, wellness, personal growth, and business development. This includes traditional psychologists and therapists, alternative health practitioners, psychoanalytic psychotherapists, business coaches, mindset coaches, business mentors, industry professionals, topic specialists, spiritual teachers, and more.
I’ve also studied and trained formally in a range of areas related to psychology and human behavior that range from helping people with trauma and mental health issues to helping high achievers excel. In addition, I’ve studied and worked in areas related to online business, including business development, digital marketing, leadership, SEO, and website design & development.
I chose to become a life coach rather than a traditional psychologist because:
- Whereas psychologists/therapists tend to take people from struggling up to stable, life coaches help in taking people who are doing okay up to even higher levels of satisfaction and fulfilment.
- Coaching does not label people or put them into diagnostic boxes. Instead it operates from a position of seeing and embracing an individual’s strengths, uniqueness, and what they are capable of, and helps them to get more out of that.
- It is really rewarding for me to help others improve the quality of their lives, and because I did it for myself, I can see the pathway ahead for people who are feeling lost and disatisfied before they may even be able to see it for themselves. Sometimes, when people have been flat or drifting for a while, they have lost sight of their own magnificence. I can see beyond your current problems and mistakes and help you to reconnect to the treasure within you.
- Coaching combines my background in both human behaviour and business. I still have online businesses, and I coach in conjunction with that. My coaching clients often have a professional or business background.
- Coaching allows me to be versatile in the techniques I use to facilitate change and growth in clients.
- Having coaches on an ongoing basis helped me to thrive, so I appreciate its value first hand. I also regularly get feedback from appreciative clients who I’ve helped to make meaningful change in their own lives.
- I work with clients who are committed to positive change in their lives and are willing to let go of the past so they can move towards a fulfilling future.
Transformational coaching is proactive about creating change and aims to get results much faster than counseling.
I love to work with people who are go-getters in their life and are ready to take action to change their situation. We work together to help you go further, faster.
If that sounds like you, you’re welcome to reach out to me to discuss more how I could help you.
Reach out when you’re ready to change
and need support to make it happen
You deserve to live a life you love.
If you’ve been feeling dissatisfied, out of alignment, or unfulfilled in your life, perhaps it’s time to evolve to your next level.
When you’re ready, I’m here to help you thrive.