Maximise your business results with ongoing or periodic website analysis and reporting.
Top performing websites undertake extensive analysis of their data, as well as conducting testing and trials to determine what works best in their market. This allows you to fine tune your strategy as you go.
This is useful if you’re interested in knowing the details of how your website performs and how users interact with it.
You can find out details such as:
- how users are getting to your website
- where they come from
- what they do once they arrive
- what they click on within your site
- how long they stay
- and more.
Top performing websites undertake extensive testing and trials to determine what works best in their market.
- Do users purchase more products with Picture A or Picture B?
- With layout C or layout D?
- With Video E or Video F?
- Do users in City G react the same way as City F?
- Does Joe Bloggs react the same as way as Jane Doe?
We can make educated guesses on this, but actual market testing will deliver the true results. For businesses or websites with large turnover, it’s worth the investment to fine tune these details.
You can contact me to find out more about what you can learn with website analysis and reporting.