A small business website needs to be more than pretty. As a business owner, what you really want, is more leads and sales for your business.
This requires more than the technical skills of putting together a website.
It needs someone with an eye for marketing, who does research into what works in YOUR industry.
A high performing small business website takes a lot of research behind the scenes. This is what most web designers lack, and is what makes my service stand above the crowd.
What makes a GREAT website for a small business?
I take a thorough approach to looking at your business goals, and how your online activities can help you reach them.
- Your business goals. What results do you want online?
- What are your competitors doing online?
- How can you stand out from your competitors and get your Unique Selling Proposition noticed?
- How can we use exponential growth of mobile phone searches to benefit your business?
- Who is your ideal client and does this match the people who are actually finding their way to your website?
- How can we attract more of your ideal clients?
- How can you bring the right people to your site AND convert them to paying customers?
- How can you get the best results from your budget?
What other digital marketing would compliment your small business website?
Questions I can help you with are:
- How can we boost your online presence beyond your website?
- Is social media appropriate for you? How can you implement this in a productive, efficient way?
- What sort of online advertising is right for you, if any?
- How can you maximise your SEO to get high rankings in Google?
- Would you benefit from a professional copywriter to write content for your website?
- Do you want an email mailing list?
- Do you need complimentary services such as logo design, branding strategy or photography?
Contact me to find out how I can help you create a small business website to generate more leads and sales.